UTN is a french manufacturer for HR (Higher Resistance) bolts to control strength and SB (Structural Bolts) bolts produced according to current european standards, offering guaranty and total security.
HR bolts like the SB bolts are produced in series and delivered according to the customer’s enquiry. Special parts on drawing are produced according to the customer’s enquiry.
Used in several fields : rail, boat and road network, civil engineering, metallic structures, big constructions, electric network, tourist and sport equipment… UTN bolts are directly sold to users and customers like EDF (Electricity from France), SNCF (rail network), RATP (rail network), AIRBUS, FAYAT, COGIFER, EIFFAGE… and a lot of small and medium-sized companies most of them in France.
UTN counts more than 1200 customers and exports (about 10%) in Africa, Algeria, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Marocco, Switzerland, Tunisia…
Facing to the constant evolution of metallurgic standard imposed by Europe, UTN keeps a permanent watch on standards.
Administrative and financial manager. Quality.
Production, maintenance, developments, standards.
Assistant general administration.
- The firm “Usine Thevenin de Naux” (UTN) is located near Thilay
- 1983 : because of a drop of activity, this company was bought by “Thevenin et Compagnie”, which installed its subsidiary UTN in these buildings.
- 1997 : UTN became independant and left its mother company on January 1st, 1997. Its 3 share-holders shared the capital in three equal parts. After a few years Alain Borgnet became the only share-holder owner and created a holding.
- 2008 : On August 20th, Alain Borgnet handed on the firm to his 2 children : Laetitia and Stephane Borgnet.
- Activity screws and bolts production
- Adress Grand’ Rue Naux 08800 THILAY (France)
- SIRET 32784339700016
- Trade register number Sedan B 327 843 397
- Shar capital 384.000 EUROS
To produce HR and SB bolts and others products according 2 methods : by hot or cold forging according to the dimensions and their user.
The standards rules allowed to UTN to guarantee its productions which are all controlled in the internal laboratory